Sunday, January 02, 2005

Well thank the good Lord that the new year has been rung in finally! As you know, I am a waitress and as you may not know, New Year's Eve is probably the busiest night of the year. (The busiest days are Easter Sunday and Mother's Day.) We had NO business until 1215 a.m. and then within five minutes the entire house was packed and stayed that way for the next five hours. Lots of running for us, lots of fun and lots of money (for me anyway).

And then when I went home and went to bed and woke up I tried to stand up. Hahahahahaha!!!! My legs were numb from the knees down and I could feel the bones in my ankles crunch like Rice Krispies. Ah, the joy of being in my line of work.

Anyhow, will be back at a later date and maybe, just maybe, I will be able to talk about something other than work ;-). Peace!

1 comment:

Shane said...

I've got a question/request ---> would it be out of line to request a short bio? I've read everything on your site and all I really know is that you're married with children and that you're a waitress. What about those of us that don't know you personally? How about it? If not for everyone else, what about just for me?