Friday, December 31, 2004

And a Happy New Year

Hello all! Haven't posted in a while now. Oh well, I don't think I was missed but if I was I apologize for the delay. Just wanted to wish all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

I have a few resolutions for this year, most of which will probably be broken with 72 hours. I have the "lose 30 pounds" resolution which most people have and I have the "stop smoking" resolution which I have broken every year within 30 minutes after midnight ;-) since 1989. Oh well, such is life I suppose.

I also have the "just be a better person" resolution. Now that's a hard one to tell if you have kept or not. Being a person is a hard job in and of itself much less being a better person. That is something that I have worked an entire lifetime on and still haven't gotten it right.

But I like the beginning of a new year anyway. It's a chance to start over and everyone deserves a second chance.

Okay, I am rambling on now. Have a blessed day all and when you are out partying or whatever tonight be safe. Tomorrow is another day.

Peace all.......

No comments: