Monday, May 30, 2005

Here's Mine

Okay, okay.....I'm not a trend setter, alright? Here's my list courtesy of Trinity, OGO, Shane and Heather (this many people can't be wrong;)) The "X" of course means that I have done it.........here goes:

(X) Smoked a joint (YEARS AGO!)
( ) Been in a wet T-shirt contest
(X) Crashed a car
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Been in love
( ) Had a threesome (although I did think about it once during a verrrry long night of quarters..once again,
years ago!)
(X) Been dumped
(X) Shopifted (I was like 8)
(X) Been fired
(X) Been in a fistfight
( ) Snuck out of the house (what? with my mom at the guard!?)
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
(X) Been arressted
( ) Made out with a stranger
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Lied to a friend (not one that I am proud of)
(X) Had a crush on a teacher (Mr. Booker 7th grade science!)
( ) Been to Europe
( ) Skipped school
(X) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been on a plane (fear of heights ya know)
(X) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show (only about 100 times)
( ) Thrown up in a bar (doesn't throwing up in the car on the way home count?)
( ) Purposfully set a part of yourself on fire
( ) Eaten sushi....yuck!
( ) Snowboarding
(X) Met someone from the internet in person.....his name is GROVER!!!
(X) Been moshing at a concert
(X) Been in an abusive relationship
(X) Taken painkillers (only for pain in the hospital...never for sport;))
(X) Love someone or miss someone right now
(X) Laid and watched cloud shapes go by
(X) Made a snow angel
(X) Had a tea party
(X) Flown a kite
(X) Built a sandcastle
(X) Gone puddle jumping
(X) Played dress up (does the Catwoman outfit count?)
(X) Jumped in a pile of leaves
(X) gone sledding
( ) Cheated while playing a game
(X) Fallen asleep at work/school
( ) Used a fake ID
(X) Watched the sun set
( ) Felt an earthquake
(X) Touched a snake
(X) Slept beneath the stars.....yeah....EVERY night...I just can't always see them through the roof
(X) Been tickled
(X) Been robbed
(X) Been misunderstood
(X) Pet a reindeer/goat
(X) Won a contest
(X) Run a red light.....not on purpose...my brakes failed
( ) Been suspended from school
(X) Been in a car wreck
( ) Had braces
(X) Felt like an outcast
(X) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night (Ummm...can we say one HOUR?)
(X) Had deja vu
(X) Danced in the moonlight
(X) Hated the way you look
(X) Witnessed a crime
( ) Pole danced
(X) Been obsessed with Post-its
(X) Walked barefoot through the mud
(X) Been lost
( ) Been to the opposite side of the world
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers
( ) Sung karoake
(X) Paid for a meal with coins
(X) Done something you told yourself that you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls when you were younger.....all the time
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced naked in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched sunrise with someone you love
(X) Blown bubbles (just last week)
(X) Had a bonfire on the beach
(X) Crashed a party
( ) Gone rollerblading
(X) had a wish come true
(X) Worn pearls
( ) Jumped off a bridge
( ) Screamed the word penis in public (But I have screamed some other choice ones in the past;))
(X) Ate dog/cat food
(X) Told a complete stranger you loved them (I was absolutely schnockered at the time many moons ago)
(X) Kissed a mirror (had to learn on someone!)
(X) Sang in the shower
( ) Owned a little black dress
(X) Had a dram that you married someone
(X) Glued your hand to something
( ) Had your tongue stuck to a flagpole
(X) Kissed a fish (that's Jakob's nickname;))
(X) Worn the opposite sex's clothes....(I'm wearing Grover's underwear right now as a matter of fact...I'm
JOKING
(X) Been a cheerleader
(X) Sat on a rooftop
(X) Screamed at the top of your lungs
(X) Done a one handed cartwheel (yeah, when I was like 6)
(X) talked on the phone for more than 6 hours (my record is 14)
(X) Stayed up all night
( ) Didn't take a shower for a week
(X) Picked an apple and ate it right off the tree
(X) Climbed a tree
( ) Had a tree house
(X) Are (NOT) scared to watch scary movies
( ) believe in ghosts
( ) Have more than 30 pairs of shoes
(X) Worn a really ugly outfit to school to see what other people would say (camoflauge dress, burlap dress
and my famous garbage bag dress)
( ) Gone streaking
( ) Played chicken
( ) Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on
( ) Broken a bone
( ) Been easily amused
(X) Caught a fish then ate it
(X) Caught a butterfly
(X) Laughed so hard you cried
(X) Cried so hard you laughed
(X) Mooned/flashed someone
( ) Cheated on a test
(X) Forgotten someone's name
( ) Slept naked
( ) French braided someone's hair
( ) Grown a beard.....on my LEGS!
( ) belonged to the KKK

And ......looking back over this......yep, I'm pretty much as boring as I thought!:)

Peace alllllll.........

P.S. Speaking of prank phone calls ....here's my favorite:

Hello?
Is Mr. Wall there?
No.
Is Mrs. Wall there?
No.
Are there any walls there at all?
No.
Then what the heck is holding your house up??

(I think the last time I used this was when I was like 30....so if you were the one I talked to I am truly sorry....but it was funny at the time;))

4 comments:

Oh great One said...

I'm pretty boring myself. All the JUICY stuff happened way back when I was young!

Mad Housewife said...

I also met my hubby on the internet. We should start a club or something. I'm happy for you.

Anonymousgrrl said...

You sound great!! :)
I'll be back...

Adrianne said...

I met my hubby on the net too!