Thursday, May 12, 2005

For Adrianne

Little one, little one,
Where have you gone?
Your going has darkened
The brightest dawn.
Why did you leave us
So soon, so soon?
Where can we look for you?
Over the moon?
On butterflies' wings?
In the heart of a rose?
Who knows, who knows
Where a little one goes?

Where have I gone,
I am not so small.
My soul is as wide
As the world is tall.

Wherever you look,
You will find me there-
In the heart of a rose,
In the heart of a prayer.
On butterflies' wings,
On wings of my own,
To you I'm gone,
But I'm never alone-
I'm over the moon.
I am home.

Author Unknown

If this only helps for 2 seconds, I have done something worthwhile.

Peace allll..............

3 comments:

Oh great One said...

Thank you.

Mad Housewife said...

Sweet!

Adrianne said...

Wow, what can I say? I checked your blog last night and saw my name right in front of me, which really surprised me. I was so speechless. I guess you've noticed that I've been having a difficult time lately. I think all the numbness has finally worn off and all that's left is pain.

And yes, you did me a lot of good. Thank you so much. The one really comforting thing in all of this... is that people who don't even know me are thinking of me.

Thank you.