Thursday, May 26, 2005

Random Bull

Well, they've got Kool-Aid in shorts now. Wonder just how many teen pregnancies this will prevent?

I love my husband but for the past couple of days he has been a real grouch. He has had the same cold that the rest of the house has had but of course for him it's a lot worse. Why? Because he's a guy of course! Hopefully, he'll feel better today because if he doesn't I may have to stab him in the forehead.

My children have been up since 4 this morning. We have enjoyed a beautiful sunrise together. Now, if only they would go back to bed! (Not gonna happen)

I will be back later with a real post.

Peace allll..........

1 comment:

Oh great One said...

I almost missed this post! I read the one about guys but didn't even see this one. I guess the card my eye doctor sent me was right, it's time to schedule a new appt.

Tell Grover I hope he feels better soon. I hope the casts come off his hands so he can update his post someday soon! ;P