Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lists

I love lists....any kind...all kinds. Top 100's, top 20's, the best of, the worst of, any way you can make 'em I like 'em. And so of course, I stole this from Heather. I've been meaning to do this one before now but time got away from me.(it has a way of doing that when you get older;) Anyhow....this is my list.

I LIVE: physically in Alabama, mentally in my own head a lot, and literally from day to day.

I WORK: probably far too hard on things that don't really matter and not enough on things that do.

I THINK: way too much most of the time...leads to ulcers, insomnia and a general feeling of dissatisfaction with myself.

I SMELL: like coconuts a lot......I'm really big on tropical scents

I LISTEN: much more than people think I do

I HIDE: from myself a lot

I WALK: only when I absolutely have to.....normally I run;)

I WRITE: all the time... in journals, blogs, letters, poetry.....all the time

I SEE: the positive side of things most of the time

I SING: this is a trick question right? I don't sing unless no one else is around.

I CAN: talk to anyone

I WATCH: people.....I have a great curiousity about what makes people tick and how they interact

I DAYDREAM: about being normal...and then I discard that as being waaaay too boring

I FALL: too often for my own good

I WANT: it all

I CRY: alllll the time...babies, puppies, Hallmark cards, Kleenex commericals....I'm crying

I READ: everything, with a voracious appetite....it is an absolute passion for me.

I LOVE: too hard sometimes

I RODE: a quarter horse when I was a kid..it was my sister's

I SOMETIMES: feel like I haven't done everything in life that I had hoped to have done by now

I FEAR: God and heights....in that order

I HOPE: that when my kids grow up they will say that I was a good mom

I EAT: pizza, pickles, and sour cream

I DRINK: 7 Up and water....and that is all

I PLAY: with the kids all the time

I MISS: my mom, Brianna, Becky, Kevin, Terrell

I FORGIVE: myself

I DRIVE: nothing...I hate driving...make Grover do it;)

I DREAM: in color

I HAVE: everything that I truly need for right now

I REMEMBER: everything.....good or bad

I DON'T: drink, do drugs, or hold back

I BELIEVE: that God and change are the only constants in life

I OWE: a lot to a lot of different people....and way too much money

I KNOW: enough to know that I don't really know anything at all

I HATE: cruelty, from its most subtle to its most outrageous forms

I FEEL: like an emotional and intellectual fraud sometimes

No comments: