Thursday, March 24, 2005

Another 21 Questions

1. What's the longest you have ever gone without bathing? 3 days...I was camping....roughing it,you know
2. What's your theme song? "The Authority Song" by John Cougar
3. What's your most annoying trait? I have a tendency to rock back and forth while I am talking....don't know why, just do
4. What's your shoe size? 10 1/2...unless it's an Italian shoe then it's like a 9....I'm so petite!
5. What annoys you the most? People who make ridiculous amounts of noise when they are eating or drinking.
6. Who is your favorite Dwarf? Bashful
7. Easiest way to make you smile? Aside from handing me money, letting me watch my kids without them knowing that I am watching
8. Most embarrassing moment? Years ago, I was working at Shoney's, full house, tray full of drinks.....slipped on a piece of ice in the middle of the dining room and did a full body slide all the way to the server line and ended up with my lower legs under the counter. Had to have a couple of people pull me out of that one.
9. What is your greatest accomplishment? My children
10. Favorite food? Pizza and sour cream
11. Favorite vacation spot? The bathroom...it's the only place I can be alone ...sometimes
12. Least favorite physical characteristic of yourself? I have flat feet..they are awful!
13. Favorite musical group? Queen....been a fan since I was 8 years old
14. Favorite type of animal? Horses, horses, horses
15. Favorite activity? SLEEPING!!
16. Favorite month? October.....love the new feeling of fall in the air
17. If you could have named yourself when you were born, what would your name be? Abigail
18. Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent? Guilty, guilty, guilty
19. Favorite cereal? Capn' Crunch or Crispix
20. Favorite television show? Tie between "Monk" and "Law and Order:SVU"
21. If you were to win a special lottery and the prize was ownership of one of the states, which state would you want to own and why? Alaska...I love cold weather, snow and the scenery is beautiful there.

Peace alllll.................

1 comment:

Mad Housewife said...

#11 I can relate to...for some unknown reason, my kids always want to be all up in my 'bidness' when i'm trying' to do my 'biness'