Friday, April 01, 2005

Just Because

Just because I may a little loud or emotional right now does not mean that I am having PMS or hormone imbalance or any of the other things people attribute to women.

Just because I do not agree with you does not make me argumentative.

Just because I say what I think does not make me abrasive.

Just because you can hurt my feelings doesn't mean that you should.

Just because I'm here this morning doesn't mean I forgot what happened last night.

Just because I forgive doesn't mean I forget.

Just because someone else did it doesn't mean that I will.

Just because I can be sensitive doesn't mean that I am weak.

Just because I have yet to reach the end of my rope doesn't mean that the rope has no end.

Just because I am here today doesn't account for tomorrow.

Peace allll................

1 comment:

Oh great One said...

Well said Sprinkle.