Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Calgon......Take Them Away

For the past week and a half, my entire household has been sick with something or the other. It started with the kids....nothing bad, just run of the mill colds. So,of course, I got their cold and it developed into strep throat (mmmmmm) and I was out of work for like 4 days. So then Grover caught the flu (the real flu, not a bad cold that people call the flu) and was out of work for a WEEK.

So, my house has been a wreck for a little over a week. Tissues, juice cups, tea bags, medicine all over the house and enough groaning and moaning and whining to make your ears bleed. And the kids have been no picnic either.;)

However, fortunately, everyone is on the mend now. And as soon as Grover gets better and is ready to go outside for more than 30 minutes at a time he is taking the kids and they are all GETTING THE HECK OUT OF MY HOUSE. At least long enough for me to actually clean it. Then, once I have cleaned my house and actually sat in it ALONE for at least one hour and haven't heard my name called by anyone......then they can come back. Everyone needs a little regrouping time now and again. I will not feel guilty for it....I won't....well, at least not much.

Oh, by the way, for those who may be interested, Grover is finally posting again. Whoo hoo!!!

Peace allll..........

2 comments:

Oh great One said...

Does this mean we can look forward to regular installments on your blog? Your public misses you!

sprinkle4 said...

You are too kind:). Hopefully things are starting to get back on an even keel and I can actually start posting more than once every 3 days now....hopefully:)