Friday, March 25, 2005

Hubby!

To my husband:
Thank you!!!!

1. For taking care of me for the past few days
2.For walking me to and from the car
3. For walking me to and from the bathroom
4. For checking my dressings and stitches and all the gross stuff
5. For my 'comfort food' :)
6. For all the Sonic crushed ice....the best ice in the world!
7. For helping me stand up and sit down
8. For calling me from work this morning to make sure I was okay
9. For making sure the kids haven't used me as a trampoline
10.For playing extra with the kids this week so they wouldn't feel neglected.
11. For cleaning the house and cooking dinner.
12. For not being a grouch while you were having to do all of this stuff...I know you haven't had any rest this week at all.

Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything that you have done for me this week. :)

Love ya cuz!!!!!

Peace alllll....................

4 comments:

Mad Housewife said...

awwww...how sweet!! now help me make up something to thank my hubby for, ha ha.

glad to hear you're doing better *smile*

Sleeping Mommy said...

I hope you heal quickly. I know its frustrating not to be able to do for yourself after a surgery like this.

Take care and thanks for visiting and commenting today. It was good to hear from you again. :)

Shane said...

Thanks G! Love ya too cuz (but not in that way)!

Oh great One said...

Way to go Grover!

Get well soon, Lila.