Sunday, March 06, 2005

Useless Information

Here's a few more tidbits about me (whoo hoo!!;)):

1. I never take medication if I can help it.
2. I am a cat person. Dogs are okay but they are just a little too needy for the most part.
3. I have the ugliest feet on the planet. Seriously, my toes look like link sausages.
4. I am a tomboy.
5. I love flowers.
6. When I was a kid, I was scared of the dark. Now I cannot sleep with any lights on at all.
7. My two favorite modern authors are Stephen King and Patricia Cornwell.
8. I have been completely decaffeinated for almost 8 years.
9. I have had a panic disorder for many years.
10. At one point, I was agoraphobic for a year and a half in 1997.
11. I am flatfooted.
12. I cannot go for five minutes without saying something, unless I am asleep.
13. My favorite word is: uvula
14. My least favorite word is: crunch (or any word that ends with "unch".
15. Sound that I love: my kids laughing
16. Sound that I hate: weeping
17. Turn on: rain and windy weather
18. Turn off: rudeness
19. Favorite curse word: even though I don't curse, my favorite curse word used to be"f***k" and all variations thereof. It's just so expressive!
20. When I get to Heaven, what I hope God says to me:"You did well with what you had. Welcome Home."
(Thanks to Bernard Pivot and James Lipton for questions 13-20);)
21. I used to be scared of the number 4.
22. I talk to myself.....a lot.
23. I have got to be on of the most boring people I know;)

Peace alllll....................

5 comments:

Oh great One said...

Sprinkle, I was reading your first few statements and I thought,"HOLY COW"!
I hate to take meds, it has to be really bad!
I am a cat person. I like dogs but they are alot more work.
I think my feet are uglier than yours!
I am tomboyish.
I am working on becoming decaffeinated. Not quite there yet.
Rain is the best! It smells so clean!
Rude people tick me off.

That must explain why I like your blog so much!

CaCaBoy said...

I personally like the curse word:

F**k-stick!

It just sounds naughty!

Oh great One said...

Please excuse CCboy. I got him going with the random thoughts thing and now he can't stop!

sprinkle4 said...

No problem...I do the same thing a lot myself!:)

Mad Housewife said...

I won't even take Tylenol for a headache unless it's a migraine.