Thursday, August 04, 2005

Whoo Hoo! I Got Tagged!!

I am seriously excited about this....I almost never get tagged for anything! Thanks, Megan!:)

Okay, here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Josh was almost 2, I was 27 (oh my...so young!) and I was working ...a lot, cussing....a lot, and trying to make sense of the whole potty training thing and why I STILL felt so dumb even though I was almost 30;)....oh, yeah, I was also avoiding my 10 year high school reunion!

What was I doing 5 years ago?
Working 2 jobs, going to school, getting married....all sorts of fun stuff....something about being over 30 kinda got me a little motivated (quit cussing though!)

What was I doing 1 year ago?
Celebrating my babies' first and second birthdays, working, deciding I was NEVER having any more children.

What was I doing yesterday morning, noon and evening?
Doing laundry, feeding the kids and working (wait a minute.....this whole working thing is becoming a bit repetitive!)

What will I be doing today and tomorrow?
Hmmm.....let's see.....WORKING! And maybe, if I am incredibly lucky, I'll manage to squeeze in a couple of hours of sleep;)

5 snacks I enjoy...
Kool-Pops, Peanut Butter M&Ms, apples (all the time!), frozen grapes and popcorn

5 bands and singers for which I know most of their stuff......
Queen (way before most of your time), The Gaither Trio (gospel group), Kid Rock (don't ask), Luther Vandross and Barry Manilow (don't say a word...he is my guilty pleasure;))

What would I do with $100,000,000
Buy a decent house, decent car, pay for my kids' educations, buy a lot of towels and then give the rest of it away.....yep, all of it. (How many pairs of shoes can somebody buy and still wear all of them anyway?)

Five locations I'd run away to....
Tybee Island, Georgia
Ireland
Newport News, Virginia
England (not London....one of the little towns)
Maine

5 bad habits....
Smoking
Talking too much
Being impatient
Perfectionism
Laughing waaaay to loudly (kinda like a donkey;))

5 things I like doing....
Reading
Listening to music
BLOGGING!!
Going on road trips
Playing "Mad Dog" with the kids

5 things I would never wear
Glitter eyeshadow
Tube tops
Thongs
Spike heels (I don't have the balance for them;)
Low rider jeans (I am not a plumber!)

5 TV shows I like
Alias
Lost
Law & Order: SVU
Celebrity Fit Club (Gary Busey is a nut though)
House....the best show on television....seriously

5 movies I like
Steel Magnolias
Silence of the Lambs
Pay It Forward
Scream (all 3 of them)
Tombstone

5 famous people I'd like to meet
Kevin Spacey
Sandra Bullock
Jeremy Irons
Anthony Hopkins
Wes Craven

5 biggest joys at the moment
Joshua
Lukas
Jakob
Grover
Life

5 favorite toys
My computer
My ancient, original Nintendo (it still works and I still play games on it!)
Lukas' duck (it's a plastic duck...when you pull the string it walks and quacks songs)
The boys' plastic animals (from their Noah's ark)
Joshua's Gameboy (which should be mine, considering the fact that I play with it more than he does!)

Okay.....
I'm tagging the following 4:

Heather
OGO
Leslie
Adrienne

Get to work people!!

Peace allll......

1 comment:

Oh great One said...

Great list! I have to admit I usually don't read peoples ENTIRE list but yours kept me interested.

Tombstone is one of my all time faves to! I was gonna put another quote from the movie in my marquee but I wasn't sure if anyone would recognize it!

I'll copy the list and get to work!