Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Anybody Know A Good Window Guy?

My husband and I had a little tiff this morning. Nothing unusual about that;) However, the subject matter was a little offbeat.

See, we live in north central Alabama. Right in Katrina's way. Well, by the time she reached our area, she had been downgraded to a tropical storm. Nothing too severe, just a lot of wind and rain....LOTS of wind and rain. Given the heat here for the past couple of months, it was kind of nice, the wind part anyway. So, I opened all the windows and just enjoyed the breeze for a while. Fine.

Well, this morning, Grover comes in the bedroom and says "See, this what your 'enjoyable breeze' did last night." He is holding the back window to our van. Well, okay....why are you mad at me about it? He never could answer that question though. There are thousands of people without homes or power or anything else and you're complaining about a van window? I think working two jobs is beginning to take its toll on you. Grouch.

Oh well, ya gotta love married life. And sometimes you have to ignore your husband so you can enjoy it;)

Peace alllll...............

3 comments:

begins with v said...

HA! I love it when husbands get mad at things that the wife can't control...ie. stubbing their toes on the furniture because they weren't watching where they were going...yup, that's my fault alright

SquirrleyMojo said...

Glad you are safe.

Oh great One said...

Well didn't you know it was YOUR enjoyable breeze! Jeez.

I'm certainly glad that is all you got. It was soo much worse for others in Katrina's path.