Tuesday, August 23, 2005

H.B.D. To Me :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Because everyone else is asleep right now...I'll be the first one to say it.
That's right...I'm another year older. Another year wiser? I don't know yet. When I was a little kid I would have thought someone my age was "old". Am I old? Not in my opinion. I still feel the same as I did when I was 18...just a liiiitttle slower and a lot more tired.

Do I have anything profound to say? Any pearls of wisdom gleaned from my now 38 years of existence? I don't know. I'll have to think on that for a while. (You know the mind works a little slower as the years advance;))

For the moment I just wanted to ring in the day with a thank You to the good Lord for letting me make it this far.

I'm sure I'll be back later on today with one of those verrrry dull 'self-reflection posts'. Until then, have a blissful day!:)

Peace allllllllllllll

7 comments:

Adrianne said...

Woo hoo! I'm the first to say it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it's a great one!

Oh great One said...

Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I posted a special birthday greeting for you last night, did you see it?

sprinkle4 said...

Thank you guys!:)

begins with v said...

happy b-day to you...

I see that you live in Huntsville...that is where my husband is from and we plan on moving back there in a few years...I love that town!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday!

sprinkle4 said...

Thank you Slade and Alison as well! Yep, Huntsville is my hometown and I love it (even though my husband hates it;))..I think we'll probably stay here for a little while longer...like until we're both too old to move:)

SquirrleyMojo said...

Hope it was a good one!