Friday, August 12, 2005

Birthday Boys

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU AND BOO! For those of you that don't know, Lou and Boo, aka Lukas and Jakob, aka known as Louie and Fish are my two little ones. Today is their birthday! They will be 3 and 2 respectively. (Yep, they have the same birthday just a year apart.)

So we'll be having a fabulous time today just letting the whole house get wrecked and not worrying about it until tomorrow.(Yeah, I'll use pretty much any excuse to keep from having to clean the house all day;))

I'd also like to thank Lukas and Jakob (in case they read this 20 years from now of course) for being the two best little boys a mom could ever hope to have, and for always keeping me on my toes. Don't know what I did to deserve you guys but I must have done something right.:)

Peace allll.....

1 comment:

Oh great One said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! How cool is it to have two on the same day! I hope you have a wonderful day together!