Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My (So Far) Dull Week

Wow, what a week this has been.........

We took the boys to the doctor for their yearly checkups. They are in great shape but I think they may have some nerve damage in their ears from Lukas screaming the entire time they were in the examination room with him. (Lukas hates....absolutely hates...doctors, dentists or any medical personnel). Lukas, my 3 year old, is now now 42" tall and 51 pounds....that's right....a 3 and a half foot 3 year old. Jakob is 3 feet tall and 40 pounds. For those of you that have kids you know that's a liiiiiitle.......tall. I'm 5'11 and they'll probably be taller than me by the time they're in the 5th grade. So, finally....I'll be the shortie in the house.:)

Grover has started a new business. A painting/pressure washing business. He already has 3 houses pending for the 1st of September....along with his regular job.

Joshua...God bless him. He wants to play football this year....but I'm not so sure about that. Not sure if I'm able to face the thought of my "baby" getting hit and hurt on a football field. Oh, well....why not. If he can deal with it, I guess I really don't have a choice but to let him grow up a little more. Thanks Josh for making me feel sooooooo OLD;).

Anyway.....it's been kinda dull for the first half of the week. But sometimes dull can be good. Anyone with excessive drama can attest to that.:)

Let me go watch the news so I can get good and ticked off about something and I'll be back to rant later.

Peace alllllll...........

3 comments:

CaCaBoy said...

Wow, I'm first! I'm never first.

What monsters you have! Big boys. I'm thinking football would be good. They make the bucks, and you and G can be retired and live off their earnings!

Oh great One said...

I think a dull week is great. I'm not a fan of drama. Good for Grover on the new business. If it takes off does he want to do it full time? I guess that is a good excuse not to update his blog. ;)

sprinkle4 said...

CCB: Yep, they look like future ball players. I don't want to take all of their money.....however, a cute little beach home would be lovely;).

OGO: Yep, Grover really wants to do this business full time. That way his only boss will be me:)