Saturday, June 09, 2007

One Tid And A Couple Of Bits

Well, since there really isn't a whole lot of interesting stuff on the news lately and no one has really gotten on my nerves in a couple of days, I thought that I would just throw out some relatively unknown facts about myself and my family. Some are a little weird and some are a little scary. Or that could just be me:

1. I hate flourescent colors. Have hated them since they hit their heyday in the 80's. They make my eyes hurt and they are just ugly.....really ugly.

2. I rock back and forth when I talk. Sometimes just a little bit...sometimes a lot. I once got so agitated during a conversation I actually rocked myself right on off of the couch.

3. My best friend, Rachel, sees dead people. For real, like in "The Sixth Sense"....she has since she was 4 years old and she is now 45....some she knows, some she doesn't. She doesn't sleep a lot.

4. I never clean the house before 1 p.m. and I actually prefer to clean it just one more time before I go to bed when everyone else is asleep. That way it doesn't get trashed and I wake up to a clean house, which makes my day much better.

5. I am ambidextrous....which translates to freak of nature;)

6. Every morning when I wake up, I say "This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." And somedays I have to remind myself of that:)

7. Whenver I catch a cold, I sleep on the couch. Don't know why..I think it is a comfort thing for me.

8. When I was little, we owned a black hen named Fay and about 30 rabbits. Have no idea why, but it was fun and fostered my love of animals.

9. I always mute the TV when commercials are on.

10. Rachel has a lot of illnesses. The last two times she was in the hospital she had to stay about a week each time. The bill was around $200,00.00 Yep, you read that right. And when the business office called her she told them she would be in on the first of the month to pay it off. The woman then proceeds to tell her "Okay, I'll put you down for the first." I'm sure Rachel will just make that payment tomorrow. She's a few days late.

11. Grover has selective hearing. He can't hear me say a thing unless the words "money" or "chocolate" come up. Then he'll wake up from a dead sleep;)

12. Lukas is afraid of cars coming into his room at night while he's asleep. (Because the headlights of cars going down our street shine through his window)

13. I'm afraid of Lukas coming into my room at night while I'm asleep. That means I'm going to get kicked at least 5 times before I give up and go out to the couch.

Okay, are you thoroughly bored yet? Yeah, I know...so am I. But never fear, someone's bound to interest me (or at least tick me off) in the next day or so;)

Peace allllllllll...................

1 comment:

Oh great One said...

I'm so glad you are back. Even when you think it's boring it makes me smile!