Sunday, April 10, 2005

Back In Action

Went back to work Friday night.....am suffering for it. Being out of work for a month and then attempting to go back as if you never left...you will pay for it the next day. Oh, well, it only took me 20 minutes to get out of the bed today.;) I think I will go back to school next year....I just can't see doing this for the rest of my days. Ah, well, such is life today...maybe it will change tomorrow. But, all in all, I'm glad to at least be out of the house again....I was watching waaaaay too much t.v.! (especially those late night infomercials;))

Peace allll..........

3 comments:

Oh great One said...

Forget school! You should write a column for a newspaper or write a book!

sprinkle4 said...

I would love to pull a double major foreign languages/political science with a minor in foreign affairs (whoo hoo!).

OGO...I would love to write for a living but I'm afraid if I wrote about everything that really goes on it wouldn't be too long before the men in the white coats and butterfly nets would be knocking on my door...of course I could use a pen name....hmmmmm.;)

Oh great One said...

Oh Sprinkle, dear sprinkle, come back and grace us with more of your wisdom!