Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Why?

Why do people expect you to live the way that THEY want you to? The reason for this question is this: was watching some trash t.v. and saw where PETA is all over J. Lo's back (no pun intended) about her wearing fur. Now, don't get me wrong...I am not a fan of J. Lo (sorry, mediocrity for $x million dollars a movie is not my cup of tea);HOWEVER, she does have the right to wear fur if she so chooses. At least she's covering up with something. I would not wear fur, no. I don't like it. That is MY opinion. I certainly wouldn't call someone a slut or tramp or worse for wearing it. Seems to me that PETA would be better off trying to get legislation passed banning the wearing of fur if they are that dead set against it versus the theatrics that they are trying to pass off as freedom of speech in action.

Anyhow, that is just my opinion....I could be wrong. But, then again, maybe not.

Another question. Did Paris Hilton get pulled from the shallow end of the gene pool or what? Saw her plugging her new perfume and the three words were 'sophisticated', 'sexy', and the ubiqitous 'hot'. Are these the only three words she knows? That, plus she looks like a Borzoi. (Go ahead, Google that..you'll see what I mean!)

Peace allll........

2 comments:

sprinkle4 said...

Mmmmmmm.......meat!;)

SquirrleyMojo said...

sometimes just having an opinion can be "wrongly" passive; if you really believe in what you consider a life and death situation, shouldn't you be passionate about it?

just a thought . . .