Friday, February 04, 2005

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!!

Well, I never claimed to be the smartest, most organized person in the world. Truth is, I forgot to pay my internet bill.........darnit! This was the same week I forgot to pay the phone bill too. Oh, the joys of adult life. So, because my ISP is sooooo busy it took them a WEEK to reconnect me. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience or worry this may have caused you guys. Color me red and call me stupid (Grover does all the time......you wouldn't believe the money we have spent on red markers!;))

3 comments:

Oh great One said...

Welcome back! We have missed you terribly!

CaCaBoy said...

Glad your back!

SquirrleyMojo said...

Glad you're back; I occasionaly "forget" to pay certain bills too.

Did they charge you a horrible "reconnect" fee?