Monday, June 13, 2005

Uri.....No Way

Okay, so I had just finished the previous post and I was channel surfing. Ran across a commercial for this product called "Urine Gone". It is supposed to eliminate urine stains and odors....around the house. That's right.... AROUND THE HOUSE. A little nauseating but I figured...okay, for people with pets and toddlers (yeah, I know they can almost be one and the same;))...accidents happen and a product like this could be put to good use.

It was when they turned the blacklight on to show 'hidden' urine stains. It looked like a urine war had taken place in this area! Did they hire people or animals to just come in and let fly? There was pee on the bed, on the potted plants, the carpet, the floors, the couch......just everywhere. How did they get ahold of so much pee? And whose job was it to be the pee-wrangler, the pee collector, the pee placer? I hope he or she got paid really really well.

Just a freaky little blip in my day.

Peace allll..............

1 comment:

Oh great One said...

I didn't know that a black light worked on pee. I thought it only worked on....well you know.

It must be all bodily fluids huh.