Monday, June 20, 2005

Let Me Tell Ya What Happened.....

Well, last week was an interesting (translate: sucked really bad) week.

Monday, the day of the IHOP meeting remember? One of my co-workers, Meghan, came to pick me up for that meeting, along with two other co-workers. About a mile away from the restaurant, her car overheated and just stopped. So we managed to push it into a little neighborhood and on to the side of the street. We call to see if someone can pick us up and we are told that the meeting has started, no one can leave, and when can we get there. Now, bear in mind, it's only 98 degrees outside, heat index oh, like 102 and we are stuck on the side of the road. So, I called Grover, he left work early and came and picked us up. By the time we got there the meeting was OVER. See, I could stayed have home and just cleaned the house.

Tuesday, had to take Lou to the dentist. Suffice it to say, that is enough said for that day.

Wednesday....had to hurry and make up for all of the housecleaning, laundry and bull that I didn't get done earlier in the week.

Thursday...went to work and proceeded to spill a tray of drinks all down a customer's back. (haven't done that in about 5 years) Fortunately, they were iced teas and waters, so they didn't burn her, just woke her up really good.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday....the deadest weekend businesswise I have ever had...no money, just a lot of aggravation....oh, and did I mention PMS is a bi......?

So, here's looking forward to a better week. For everyone.

Thank you for your time.:)

Peace alllll...........

2 comments:

Oh great One said...

I'm feelin it...Oh yeah! This is gonna be a great week! (Don't quote me on that.)

Shane said...

I'm sorry L. Why don't you just win the lottery? Then you wouldn't have to put up with any of that b.s. Yeah. Just try to work that into your schedule, but remember who gave you that idea .... 10% ahem.