Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Prancer

We had to have our Min-Pin, Prancer, euthanized yesterday. We are absolutely heartbroken. Especially Grover....he never had any pets as a kid (well, except for that field mouse that he kept in his shirt pocket until it ran away) and this is his first experience with losing one. And my heart really goes out to him. He was Prancer's favorite person and she was his favorite dog. And a dog I was proud to call my friend.

See ya at the Bridge, Prancer Dancer.

Peace allllllllll.................

4 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

Sorry to hear. It's hard to lose a pet; they are part of the family.

Granny Annie said...

Difficult times(:

elizabeth said...

Sorry! {{{{HUGS}}}

Oh great One said...

Oh do I know your pain. My Simon was family. My heart goes out to you all.