Tuesday, July 17, 2007

225

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and children of alllllll ages.....WELCOME to the 225th post at sprinkleshouse!!

That's right......this is the 225th time that I have sat in front of this computer (well, maybe not this computer exactly...but you get my point) whilst venting my rage and frustration, or telling a (sometimes) funny story or opening a window to my past or my present.

As I look back on my previous 224 posts I see someone who is:

often confused
sometimes outraged
occasionally tickled
more often than not aggravated
periodically reflective

I see someone who is:

loud
opinionated
passionate
honest
real
sensitive
insecure
hard headed

and not too terribly often at a loss for words.

In other words, I see a work in progress. But at least it's progressing.

For those who have been with me from almost the beginning.....thanks for taking the time to read this often incoherent explosion of words.

And for those of you who have just recently joined me......stick around.....every once in a while I actually make sense.:)

Here's to the next 225!

I love alllll you guys....on the real. You're better than any therapist:)

Peace allllllllll..........................

1 comment:

Oh great One said...

We love you too Sprinkle! We must if we waited for you to return!