Friday, December 09, 2005

Goodwill Overtakes My Brother:)

My brother sent me the following in an e-mail yesterday and I thought it was so nice that I had to express the sentiments to all of my blog friends:

Today, I wish you a day of ordinary miracles........

A fresh pot of coffee that you didn't have to make yourself...

An unexpected phone call from an old friend...

Green traffic lights on your way to work or to shop....

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in....

The fastest line at the grocery store..

A good sing-along song on the car radio...

Finding your keys right where you look.....

I wish you a day of happiness and bite-sized pieces of perfection that give you the feeling that the Lord is smiling down on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.

I wish you a day of Peace, Happiness, and Joy.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them.

Merry Christmas!

So, I guess my brother ain't so bad after all;)

Peace allllll........

1 comment:

begins with v said...

I wish you all of those things too, girl--you deserve it!

Are the kiddies getting excited that Santa is coming??? (or do they not believe?) You have to do a post on presents!