Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still Not Smokin'

Just wanted to let everybody know :

As of 11:30 tomorrow night, I will have been smoke free for 3, count
'em, 3 WHOLE MONTHS!!!!!! Whoo hoooooooo for me!

As of right now, I have not smoked 3,626 cigarettes and I have saved $655.16. Of course, I really don't know what I did with all that money...but at least I know it didn't go towards poisoning myself:).

I'm not running marathons yet, but I'm on my way!

Peace allllllllllllllllllll................

6 comments:

begins with v said...

Congrats girl!!! I'm so proud of you!

Shane said...

You go wit yo bad (and slightly richer) self! I'm proud of you, sister. No turnin' back now.

Granny Annie said...

You are doing great! Keep up the good work. I am still exercising too. Could we both be on our way to good health? Huzzah!

elizabeth said...

So proud of you!!!!

Oh great One said...

That's terrific! You SO rock! That's not an easy habit to kick and you are doing it!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Congratulations. You can now fill your gas tank with the money saved.