Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Graduate

Sorry it's been a minute. Seems while I was going through my mid-life crisis, my beloved husband, Grover was going through his as well. Fortunately for him, he's much more of a problem solver than I am sometimes. This is what he decided to do with himself:

He is going back to college. Uh-huh, yep, that's right...I said it. He is going back to school. And not only that, he is going back for a degree in something TOTALLY unrelated to the field in which he currently works. He is going to obtain a Business Degree. Don't know what he will do with that but I'm interested in finding out. Does anyone out there know what one does with a degree in Business? I don't.

So, while he's doing that, I am going to just do whatever comes to mind..........writing, reading, cooking, sleeping, origami (yeah, right), bungee jumping (even bigger yeah right). I am going to reintroduce myself to myself for a little while....chillax a bit.....and then go from there. I think this new chapter in my life might be more fun than I thought.:)

Sorry I've been a bit boring lately. Maybe I just need to go looking for someone to tick me off. Or if I wait long enough, chances are they'll come to me.:)

HAPPY 275TH BLOG POST TO ME!!!!!!

Peace allllllll...................

4 comments:

Granny Annie said...

We are all waiting for someone to "tick you off" becausse you put them in their place so well!

You and my daughter simply love climbing up on the bandwagon. The world needs more of you both.

Oh great One said...

That's the spirit! Shake things up a little! I still like the idea of you writing a book. I'd buy it whatever it was about!

Go Grovee! (That's what we call Grover around here.)

Go Sprinkle! (That's what I call you around here. ;) )

elizabeth said...

You are never boring!

Jon said...

You don't sound too happy about this transition of his!