Thursday, February 14, 2008

3 Reasons Plus 1

There are 3 reasons my husband loves Valentine's Day:

1. I would prefer that he wait until the day after to buy any chocolates. The cheapskate in me just can't refuse a "holiday clearance" sale!

2. He doesn't have to take me out anywhere....he just has to let me take a nap.

3. He doesn't have to buy me flowers....he just has to pick up his socks.

And there is only one reason that I love Valentine's Day:


My husband is still here for it.:)

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!!!


Peace allllllllllllllll.........................

2 comments:

Oh great One said...

I'm glad he's still around for it too!

Happy Valentines day to you both!

Granny Annie said...

The key is "still around for it". That makes it Velentine's Day every day! We went out to eat prime rib that evening.....because our local diner has it on special every Thursday. LOL We too are frugal and await the sales. I'm afraid that as much as he loves me, there won't ever be any picking up his socks!