Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Because

Because I know you just can't get enough of hearing about me:

1. How many people do you know with your name? 1

2. Do you still associate with the person you fell the hardest for? Nope

3. What do you want in your life right now? Peace, health and happiness

4. What do you smell like? Grass (as in I've been rolling around in it.....outdoor grass on the ground...not the other kind people)

5. What's your favorite Gatorade flavor? None....it's worse than drinking dishwater

6. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed? My kids....asleep

7. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone? Yes....I have borrowed a pair of my husband's underwear while I wash all of mine. What...don't act like you've never done it...or wanted to anyway. As long as he doesn't borrow mine we're all good. I KNOW that was TMI but.....eh, what're you gonna do, ya know?

8. Do you sleep in jeans? Not anymore

9. When are you normally on the phone? In the morning

10. Are you a cuddler? yes

11. Something you just don't understand? Hatred, rudeness and basic algebra

12. What is the last thing you bought someone? Gummi worms for the kids yesterday.

13. It's 4 in the morning and the phone rings. Who do you expect it to be? Somebody with nothing good to say.

14. How is life going for you right now? Pretty good if I do say so myself

15. Can you play Guitar Hero? Never tried it

16. Do you prefer warm or cold weather? COLD

17. What do you currently hear right now? The water dripping in the kitchen sink

18. What do you think your best friend is doing right now? Sleeping of course:)

19. Would you rather watch football or baseball? FOOTBALL

20. Do you feel like dancing? Not at the moment but let me stretch a little and then we'll give it a whirl....or a dip

21. Do you speak another language other than English? Yes

22. Where were you Friday night? Spending time with my guys

23. What is something you want right now...be honest? Peace for allllllllllll

24. Do you like the color orange? Yes

25. Sometimes do you wish you were someone else? No, I just wish I was doing different things sometimes.

26. Three feelings at the moment? Happy, content, satisfied......for now:)

27. Ever been kissed under fireworks? NO:(

28. Where's the weirdest place you have slept? In my car

29. Where can I find you at 7 pm tonight? At home probably but call first to make sure

If you've read this consider yourself tagged.......because I want to know more about YOU!

Peace alllllllll.................

No comments: