Saturday, December 23, 2006

Still Ain't Rich

And that means I have no brand spankin' new computer as of yet. Oh, well, woe is me ....all for tomorrow and nothing for today. But, hey, income tax refunds are just around the corner and as much as I hate if for ya Grover, you're getting me a really nice anniversary gift this year;)

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! I love you and miss you alllll soooo much. Many rants and raves are just crying to get out these days:)

Will be back soooon.

Peace aaaallllllllllllllllllllllll.....................

5 comments:

Oh great One said...

I saw your comment on my blog and I got a huge smile on my face. I really can't wait till you are up and running again. The blogosphere isn't the same without you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Granny Annie said...

Happy New Year Sprinkle! Glad you gave us a heads-up on your impending return. Hope you've been taking notes so your thoughts over these past months will be shared to inspire us all. Can't wait for you to come back to the cyber fold.

Mad Housewife said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope that new PC sits on your desk soon.

Shane said...

Still not happy. Will be pissed til she returns. The end. Carry on.

Oh great One said...

I still miss you. :(