Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So This Is What Happened

Whoooooo, it's been a while huh?

So this is what happened. My computer died on April 16th. And being as how I am not independently wealthy, not yet anyway;), I am currently saving up for a new one. Hopefully this daunting task will be completed in another month or two. Hopefully.

Meanwhile, the kids are fine, Grover is fine, I am fine and the dog is fine when the kids aren't trying to kill her.

Will be back online as soon as I possibly can, and hopefully it will be soon cuz these withdrawals are killing me!

I love each and every one of ya!!!!!!

Peace allllllllllllll................

9 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Thank you for the update. It is wonderful to know that all is well in your world. Can't wait until you are back in word-action!

Oh great One said...

I'm so glad everyone is ok! Your exit was so sudden I was getting worried! That also explains why you didn't answer my emails!

CaCaBoy said...

Glad your trying to get back.

begins with v said...

Yay! So glad you are back! I just moved to Huntsville 3 days ago!!!

Mad Housewife said...

I've really missed you!

begins with v said...

ok, so now mr. slade and i are buying a house in Tanner Alabama, about 3 miles outside of Athens...yay!!!

Shane said...

*sigh*

I give up. I'm taking you off of my list. If you ever decide to come back, do drop me a line, okay?

Oh great One said...

I'm still holding out for your return!

Granny Annie said...

I'm with oh great one, holding out for your return. Hopefully Santa will bring you a new computer. Wishing you the happiest of holidays!